Thursday, September 10, 2015

Post 1: A country I would like to visit.


Hello. I am going to talk to you about one country that I would like to visit. I was thinking and I realize that it is really difficult to me to choose one place and talk about what makes me want to go there because actually, I would like to know many countries. But this time, I'm going to talk to you about Canada. I would like to go to Canada because I think it's a beautiful and cold country in winter. I don't know very much about Canada, but I would love to know Vancouver and Toronto. Also, I love the weather, language, people and why not, I'd love to study or do some post-grade in Psychology. If now I won the kino (because I know it's an expensive country to visit), I would love to walk across the streets, go to the parks, rent a bicycle and enjoy the journey. Maybe when I finish the University, I will go there after making some money. ¡I hope so!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice, Myriam. I hope you visit Canada but keep well wrapped up!.

    Constanza.

    ReplyDelete