Thursday, September 24, 2015

Post 2: The best concert I've ever seen

Today I'm going to talk to you about the best concert I've ever seen in my short life. I've have seen so many shows of chilean artists, for example, Francisca Valenzuela, Los Tres, Los Jaivas, etc. Their shows are really awesome but now I remember the shows of who was my favorite band a couple years ago. Paramore is a young pop-rock band from Tennessee, USA. When I was 14 years old, I knew this band because my cousin loved them. In 2008, they came to Chile for first time and we went to see them. It was in the Estadio Nacional and I didn't really enjoyed it too much because I was too far from them, I barely could see them. But in February 2011, they came again to our country, now in a smaller place, Espacio Riesco, and it was really awesome to me because I was in front of them and I could really enjoy their music and show. I think I was really excited about it because I was madly in love of them. Now, I don't really like the band but I decided to talk about them because the experience was great to me. The next week I will go to see the show of Rihanna and in November I will go to the Pearl Jam's concert with my boyfriend. I think it will be unbelievable, I can't wait!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paramore too! I remember that when I was 18, I sang Ignorance all the time, this song is amazing! The Hayley's voice is the best of the world.
    Good post, take care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! I love Ignorance and I remember I cried with "Misguided Ghosts" jajaj, it was beautiful. See you!!

      Delete
  3. I prefer the Chilean artists, had some companions in school listening Paramore and I did not fall right, found them very emo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the Chilean artists, had some companions in school listening Paramore and I did not fall right, found them very emo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think you're right, they are a little bit emo jajaja. Anyways, when I was younger I really loved them but if they came to Chile again, I think I would like to go jajaj. See you!

      Delete
  5. You are very lucky, i like them a lot, i hope they come again. i love Hayley's hair, it's like fire. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!!, you're right, she's very cute and her voice sounds really well at live. See you!

      Delete