Monday, September 7, 2015

Welcome

Hello, I'm very glad to be here and now I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Myriam Madrid, I'm 21 years old. I live with my parents, little sister and my two dogs. I'm in third year of Psychology career and also I was two years in the Bachillerato Program (that's because I didn't know how to study when I finished the school). I'm very happy with the career and I really enjoy the idea of study something that is going to help me to support and help other people.

I think that my weakness in English is vocabulary. I don't have many problems at speaking or listening but sometimes I feel as if the words don't appear in my mind. Also, I think that my strength is my pronunciation (I think it isn't a big problem for me). My expectations for this class are basically learn more about the languaje and improve my weakness.



No comments:

Post a Comment